Re: ASCII Captcha

At 12:05 AM +0100 8/30/08, Stut wrote:
On 29 Aug 2008, at 22:07, tedd wrote:
I hesitated before writing this because I don't want to get into another debate with you, but accessibility means that all people (disabled or not) can access the data they want in a similar fashion.

Why hesitate? If I'm putting you off debating with me then I'm doing it wrong so please enlighten me to my faults so I can correct them.

Oh, there's nothing that you're doing wrong -- you're a great debater and you're usually right.

I'm just getting tired of having my ass handed to me each time I disagree with you -- that's meant in a good way. You know your stuff and have excellent communication skills -- that's a hard combination to debate against. :-)

But in fairness to both, we're not that far apart on the things we debate -- except you usually win. That's the real reason why I hesitate, understand? :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------