Re: PHP editor for linux

Yes, it's quite nice actually. I used it once.
And I am using vim on Linux platform now.
I am feeling quite easy with it.

Maybe you have noticed the survey I made on http://phparch.cn.
A lot of people just look at the result. I really want people to choose
their option first.
Because that's helpful for future visitors.
Anyway, everybody is free to make his own choice.