Re: PHP Development Team

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > maybe im the only one who likes to have other people do work for me, heh.
>
>     Maybe we're not the only ones who know this now, Nate.

umm, so?  why would i have said it otherwise?  im fully aware of the scope
of this list.  every company on the planet that employs people has the same
mentality, so its a totally reasonable statement.

   Remember, this is all in public archives, so everything you say
> CAN and WILL be used against you by a future employer or client with
> enough knowledge to research your background on the 'Net.  I do before
> I offer or accept anything from a client or
> employee/contractor/consultant/etc.

im trying to imagine what an employer might hold against me if they saw this
post.  maybe you can help me out.

   Last week I turned down a pretty good graphic artist for a gig
> because of his use of racial slurs and QWERTYmuscles[TM] (you heard
> the term here first!  ;-P).  Y'know how, when some people get drunk,
> they get in a fighting mood?  Yeah, that's how this guy was with a
> keyboard.

have i uttered (typed) any racial slurs ?  please point them out if i have,
and ill take them back.  i understand what youre saying, but not why youre
associating me w/ this story.

-nathan