Re: PHP Development Team

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 8:53 AM, tedd <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 9:48 AM -0400 7/18/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
>
>>    See, now this one-off kind of thing is no problem.  I wish some of
>> those other folks who pop in only to "contribute" links to their
>> websites would learn from this.  It was a well-written pitch to the
>> General list, where it's more appropriate than other places.  Granted,
>> it burns me that they're located in the same time zones and can do the
>> work cheaper than myself and my fellow Americans, but good for them.
>> ;-P
>>
>> --
>> </Daniel P. Brown>
>>

> I wish them well -- but their choice of where to advertise provides reason
> to question their other choices.

it would be nice if they contributed something to the group to sort of
balance things out, but free advertising is the shit :D  well, i suspect a
lot of people on this list are competent or seeking to be competent enough
to work on projects themselves.  but then im sure there are also those on
the list like me, who need more arms and more time, maybe clones of
themselves to get everything done they undertake.  honestly, a team of 15,
cheap is tempting.   only i wonder how good the work is...

-nathan