Re: OpenID

This one time, at band camp, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm curious, how does a domain "get stolen" ?
This is a process I am now looking in to. The domain was registered
via a reseller who I also had an email address with. The reseller had access to
to both my domain registration details, and my email address. With both of these
they were able to simply enact a transfer and intercept the mail agreeing to the
deal.

I now have documentary proof of this from the gandi and have contacted the Australian
Police regarding the matter. I am also trying to get the domain back via icann and
mediation, which has so far cost me over $1k.

Kevin