Re: OpenID

Per Jessen wrote:
Kevin Waterson wrote:

This one time, at band camp, "Alex Chamberlain"
<php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anybody had any success implementing an OpenID server in PHP??
Sure, I had mine all set up on oceania.net and then the domain got
stolen. So, all my OpenID info went with it.. not as good an idea as
it first seems.

I'm curious, how does a domain "get stolen" ?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Is it per accident that he mentioned 'oceania.net' while it's about an identification topic?

The only thing I can relate Oceania to, is not such a funny story about knowing everything about people.

--

Aschwin Wesselius

/'What you would like to be done to you, do that to the other....'/