PHP documentation parsing?

As you maybe know, the program "kdevelop" under Linux has a built in
documentation browser which uses the online php documentation which was on
the homepage of the Minnesota university.
Since this homepage isn't available any more the documentation is broken.
I tried to link to the new page, but the doc-browser uses an internal xml file
which describes the base URL and the nodes of the manual
(if you have a linux installation with kdevelop, look at
the /usr/share/apps/kdevdocumentation/tocs/php.toc file).

I just wanted to update the doc link, but the new page isn't in sync with the
old with it's structure exactly.
Could you provide me a list of the nodes of the php doc, or do I have to parse
the html file (http://www.php.net/manual/en/index.php -> browser html output)
to convert it to a .toc file?

Thank you,
Chris