RE: Re: exec() Error

Alice,

I do not program in Perl, nor do I use CGI often enough to help you much
here. However, it looks to me like it's a webserver issue, and has
nothing to do with your code itself. Whatever CGI module is being used
must probably be told that total.cgi needs granular permissions.

Your web administrator will be able to help you much more than I can at
this point.

HTH,

Todd Boyd
Web Programmer