RE: Re: exec() Error

Hi, Todd:

   It looks like I have some other errors in my Perl code, and I got it fixed, switched the permission to 755, and made attempts to call it using cURL through my working PHP script.

   Here is the code:

// create a new cURL resource
$ch = curl_init();

// set URL and other appropriate options
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://192.168.10.63/total.cgi";);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);

// grab URL and pass it to the browser
curl_exec($ch);

// close cURL resource, and free up system resources
curl_close($ch);

This time, I do not get the "script" output from the script in total.cgi, but I got

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /total.cgi on this server.

I have switched the permission to both scripts at both servers. Is there something wrong I have done here?

Thanks again for your help.

Alice
Alice Wei
MIS 2009