Re: Re: exec() Error

Alice,

If you are already set 755 on the CGI, it looks like it might be a webserver
configuration issue.

If you are using Apache (I'm assuming you are) you might want to take a look
at

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/howto/cgi.html#configuringapachetopermitcgi

for some hints on how to make sure that the server configuration is proper
for using CGI scripts.

Regards

Jason