RE: Re: exec() Error

<?php
// local script
$curl_handle = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL,
'http://www.mysite.com/script.php?param=value');
curl_exec($curl_handle);
curl_close($curl_handle);
?>

-

<?php
// remote script
$param = $_GET['param'];
$output = array();
$returnval = 0;
exec("/usr/bin/command " . $param, $output, $returnval);
// deal with return value/output here
?>

HTH,

Todd Boyd