RE: Re: exec() Error

Hi, Shawn and all:

   I tried to run the script using the method you suggested for Windows, but it gives me this:

   'http' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

    I could telnet and ping to the server using #80 to where the script calculate.php is located, though. Do you or anyone else on the list might tell me why I cannot execute the script through this method?

  Here is my  calculate.php, if it is of any help to you for troubleshooting:

<?php
// For PHP 5 and up
$file="http://www.mysite.com/lung.txt";;
$handle = fopen("lung.txt", "rb");
$contents = stream_get_contents($handle);
fclose($handle);
$count = count(explode(" ", $contents));
?>

Thanks in advance.

Alice
Alice Wei