Re: (*OT) What we are going to do about those OT's?

Nitsan Bin-Nun wrote:
Someone had to start some thread like this..
I think we should create another list for those OT's as Daniel suggested.

Please don't create another list.

You don't have to read all the threads if you don't want to and skipping over OT posts takes me about 2s a day... (hint use the "r" key in Thunderbird to mark the thread as read!). I don't know about you but I can afford that amount of time for the occasions when the OT threads are funny, interesting or entertainingly abusive (the latter doesn't happen often!)

The occasional OT post is what helps make the community feeling here. Removing them to a separate list will make the core one much more clinical and less enjoyable.

My $0.02 :)

Col