RE: Re: (*OT) What we are going to do about those OT's?

[snip]
Please don't create another list.

You don't have to read all the threads if you don't want to and skipping

over OT posts takes me about 2s a day... (hint use the "r" key in
Thunderbird to mark the thread as read!). I don't know about you but I
can afford that amount of time for the occasions when the OT threads are

  funny, interesting or entertainingly abusive (the latter doesn't
happen often!)

The occasional OT post is what helps make the community feeling here.
Removing them to a separate list will make the core one much more
clinical and less enjoyable.

My $0.02 :)
[/snip]

I will double his 2 cents....the OT's make this place a community. If we
create an OT list it would just be....well.....OT.

I am sorry that OT offends some of you. Even I have been one to pull the
OT trigger once in a while, but you know what? I have stopped. If there
were threads I didn't want to read or respond to I just skipped them.
Easy to do and takes very little time. Besides, some of you do not read
all of the ON topic threads either. You pick and choose according to how
important the subject matter is to you or whatever reason. So you are
already practiced skippers.