Re: substr?

I'l post where ever I want in my own thread Master Brown :P

Maybe just to confuse people even more, I should rot_13 this e-mail :P
On Jun 20, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:

   Don't top post!  >:-o

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Jason Pruim <japruim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of theses days I will ;)

   There's only one 's' in 'these'.

It was also posted before 8 AM on a friday a week ago :P Slow to respond much? :P

But when you know a tool that will work and it's a simple little form that's only going to be used by a few people occasionally until this business takes
off and I need to upgrade stuff... explode() works just fine :P

   Prune, on a serious note, don't ever settle for that, because that
means you're going to be coding that at least twice.  Always do a
better job than you need to do.

I'm working on it... :) Still at the point of "Program it and get it working so the boss will authorize you to work on it, and then reprogram later to be better".

I'll look more into substr to increase my knowledge though :)