Re: Re: Military Service WAS [PHP] Capitalization of variable

Daniel Brown wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Call me .. uh no, I'm getting sick ... you guys are so completely and
>> utterly off-topic - please take it off-line.
>
>     No offense meant at all, Per, but I actually think the thread is
> of interest to a large portion of us here, so I disagree with taking
> it off-line.

Dan, no offence taken nor meant, but 1) you have very little idea of who
may or may not be interested in this, and 2) just because a subject
might conceivably be of interest to "a large portion of us" does not
make it appropriate for this list.

We might as well be discussing the EM or HDTV or the failure of EU
Lisbon Treaty.  Those are all equally off-topic, but probably also
interesting to a large portion of us.

/Per Jessen, Zürich