Re: How to prevent DoS on PHP script?

Umm yes I don't think so too, but thats one of the only possibile options..
so give it a shot because you have nothing to loose (:

I also think he should speak to the server administrator / the guy he pays
him the money and ask what to do, I'm pretty sure that he had already
encountered something like this before.