Re: slowness mystery

Ok, i changed from reading from the database to reading from a file.
It now clocks at 3.37seconds for the malignant peace of javascript..
Still too slow :(

Timing the readfile statement that outputs the cache file, is at 0.00109
seconds according to a measurement done with microtime()
It seems that this is not correct, because if i remove the readfile
statement, things speed up to 120 milliseconds (from 3.37seconds)..

Some more help would be greatly appreciated..