going from procedural style to object orientated style coding

I was wondering if anyone knew of some books/tutorials/howto's, etc on going from procedural style coding to object orientated coding with PHP? I've been using PHP since version 3 and am used to the procedural style, but I'm noticing that PHP's trend is going to the object orientated style, but I'm not familiar with that style. Any suggestions on how to make the switch to coding in object orientated style?