Re: Re: Re: Re: A Little Something.

Am 2008-05-22 19:46:29, schrieb Stut:
> On 22 May 2008, at 15:10, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> >Not realy right, because the Music-Industry try to enforce a
> >International Law which they permit to contact directly the
> >ISP's for informations about customers...
>
> "try". Yup, that's right *you* said try. They need a court order to
> get that information (which is what I said) and they always will. If
> they can show that they have reasonable cause to believe someone has
> broken the law then a court order will be forthcoming. I don't have a
> problem with that, and if you have nothing to hide neither should you.
> [IMHO]

IF they have success with the NEW anti-Piracy-Law, they do not more need
to go to a court to ask for it.  They can go directly to the ISPs...

And since ISPs can not vrify legitim the stuff, it can be abused.

> >And as I have already sayed, if they get ONE time infos about
> >me, I am tracable worldwide with my Laptop which let me run
> >into heavy trouble.
>
> I can't really reach any conclusion from that statement other than
> that you're breaking the law. You might want to stop doing that - you
> might be able to relax.

I am working for the FRENCH Army...
                   ...and I am tracable from "enemies" like the USA.

> Don't really see the relevance of that comment and my comment. Are you
> actually reading what I'm typing? Block it if you want, I don't give a
> rats behind, but (yes, back to the actual point I originally made)
> don't block half of it and then complain that it's causing errors.

WHY does a Webpage DEPEND on something like the urchinTracker() ?

> You are *anonymously* traceable. They still need a court order to

No, it is not, since the IP of my computer is known and if I send an
E-Mail to a mailinglist, Google archive the E-Mail some minutes later
and you can find it in its index...

So, if I go in the same time into the Web and urchinTracker() get my
IP, I am not more Anonym!

As I have already sayed...

Google HAS the resources to track ANY peoples

> connect that information to you personally, and they don't hand those
> out without just cause. Again, I suggest you stop breaking the law so
> you can relax a bit.

And even, if Google itself do not use the Infos...  They are working
togehter with US-Security agencies like FBI, CIA, NSA and DIA.

It falls under the "Patriot Act" which give those agencies tte right to
keep peoples under surveillance...

> Reference please? *How* are they using it? Are they using it like any
> other individual or organisation would use it, or do they have an
> illegal arrangement with Google to get access to personal information?
> Just looking for more than your word, that's all.

There was for two years a thread about something where the CIA have
tried to take over the Google-Databases for some days to check "the
world" for terroisn and such...  this was refused by Google and the
US Supremscourt.

Some weeks late they have offical claimed the now working legaly with
Google.

And since Google offert "commercial use" of there Database... Google is
now a mutant of a PMC (Private military Contractor)

> >Because most users care about there priacy?
>
> I assume you mean "most users don't care". If people cared about their

Ehm, yes right...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)