OT - Question about nested sortable lists

I notice in a previous thread, people are suggesting using these two tools.

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/dragdrop/dd-reorder.html

and

http://tool-man.org/examples/

Now, my question is, does anybody know if these, or similar tools, would allow you to manipulate nested lists and move items between lists and various levels?

Example would be this. I work for a telephone company and I am in the process of rebuilding the "Add a new Service" wizard.

What I would like to do is to allow people to move nested lists around.

DS1 #1
    Voice line # 800-555-1210
        Caller ID
        Three Way Calling
    Voice line # 800-555-1211
        Caller ID
        Three Way Calling
    Voice line # 800-555-1212
        Caller ID
        Three Way Calling
DS1 #2
    Voice line # 800-555-1214
        Caller ID
        Three Way Calling
    Voice line # 800-555-1215
        Caller ID
        Three Way Calling
    Voice line # 800-555-1216
        Caller ID
        Three Way Calling

This is what I would like to end up with. But what I start with is an empty white board. With a static list of available services above the white board.

What I would like to see is someone be able to grab the DS1 service and place it. Then grab a voice line and place that as a sub-service to the DS1. Then be able to grab "Features" and add them as sub-services to the previous voice line.

Now say they are done but realize that instead the 800-555-1216 number under the DS1 #2, it should have been under DS1 #1. Could someone grab the Voice line # 800-555-1216 and move it so it becomes a sub-service of DS1 #1? and keeps the features that were previously associated to it intake?

TIA

--
Jim Lucas                      jim.l@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Engineer               541-323-9113

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare