Re: Question regarding fopen

Does anyone have an idea? Is this a bug in PHP? Because when I add or
remove one static letter in the filename, it does work. And if I don't
the file is created, but the $imgstr (random 8 characters) is replaced
by a totally different value (also random 8 characters).. I have no
idea where this new value comes from.

regards,
Joep