Re: php 5 and mysql failure

Yehudi Alexis Garrett wrote:
I'm using a php script which performs three xml queries to other three servers to retrieve a set of ids and after I do a query to mysql of the kind
SELECT * FROM table WHERE id IN ('set of ids');
Although I'm sure the connection to the database is ok, I sometimes get an error of this kind: *Warning*: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in ...
This does not happen every time i run the script, only sometimes.
If I echo the query, copy and paste in phpmyadmin, or if I perform the same query in a script that does only the query without the rest it works! After troubleshooting this issue I noticed that it usually failed when I had a big set of ids (positive response from more than one server). This means that the script used a bigger amount of memory and probably more resources, but I did not get an "out of memory error", I got the one described bfore.
My question is, is there any kind of limit somewhere in php5 or in mysql?
Thanks for help,

YEHUDI GARRETT

Are you sure that you always pass one or more ids into the query and that at least one of those ids exist in the db?

-Shawn