RE: peer review (was php framework vs just php?)

[snip]
I can't say I've ever had a form that exactly matched a database table
for a user perspective. From an admin perspective that changes, but that
was when I downloaded PHPMyAdmin for the client. It was amazing, every
form matched the database table and you could view all the rows too, and
even create your own queries.

Table discovery is something I use for marshalling data back and forth
from database tables, but not usually for presenting a user form.
[/snip]

That is why there is code to exclude columns from the form and
essentially the group of functions pretty much does what phpmyadmin
does. Handling multiple tables in one form of course is a different
story.