Re: the most amazing php code i have ever seen so far

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 3:14 PM, paragasu <paragasu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Personally, i vote for www.eyeos.org project for the best php code. Anyone
>  know better?

You want to see something cool?

http://stubbles.net/browser/trunk/src/main/php/net/stubbles/events

I don't actually use that specific code because I don't want that base
object/serializable stuff.  I wrote something very similar that allows
me to pre-define a mapping of classes that bind to events.  So when an
event is fired, it will search to see if any classes have been
registered to handle it.  Then it will lazy load them and handle the
event.  This allows me to define a ton of classes for events and there
isn't any overhead other than one array.

That is pretty powerful to me.