Re: the most amazing php code i have ever seen so far

i'm confident, there just isn't much use to the barrage of snippets
and customized stuff.

i am in the middle of some useful, generic code, we're using it where
i work, but it isn't in any sort of distributable fashion at the
moment. it almost mirrors the idea of the zend framework, but in a
procedural fashion.