Re: Membership Management

Jason -- - - -

There are many, many membership management programs out there, though I doubt that there are any open source ones. It is a lucrative business for many-a-folk.

I have always advised prospective clients to buy, not build, as the commercial software choices out there are many and very good. There are many tricks and traps to trying to build one from scratch, among them building a combined cycle and on-demand billing system.

One place to look is the Society of Non-profit Executives, or improve your google search thusly: http://tinyurl.com/4yt5ru

Ken