Re: Re: Hot job opportunity - Sr. Software Developer/Architect

Nathan Nobbe wrote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Nathan Rixham <nrixham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

throw in a $350k relocation package, flexible working hours, full
travelling expenses, double pay for working during working hours, triple
pay for working during working hours and onsite, quadruple pay for
working onsite, during working hours and doing the work I'm supposed to.
Further requirements include, company car, laptop, server, desktop, tv,
2x32" displays per room, a T1 connection, 3 juniors to do my work and a
new mousemat everyday. Relocation of the office to where-ever I decide
to relocate too. A 50% stake-hold in the company* and finally an IBM 101
keyboard.

*named google inc

i dont know what youre getting at here nathan, but nick is solid and so is
the offer.
trust me ;)

-nathan

yeah but I'm in scotland, uk and it's that 5pm time of day where posts like that seem to appear from nowhere.

anyways shhhhhhhh I'm busy reading eric vs dan in the other thread lol

:D happy thursday to ya fellow nathan