Re: Hot job opportunity - Sr. Software Developer/Architect

Nick Gasparro wrote:
Hello Group!

I have an immediate need for a Sr. Developer/Architect; with one of Denver's
Best employers.  They are a Web 2.0 company, rapidly growing and very
profitable.  They will pay top compensation and provide relocation
assistance for the right person.
Here is what they are looking for:

The individual will lead the architecture and implementation for our web
delivered applications. Implementing industry best practices, leading a team
of developers and mentoring other developers will also be important aspects
of this role. You must be familiar with design patterns and be able to write
classes that adhere to standard OOP methodologies. Some experience with
Agile software development practices is a must.

Required Experience:

*	OOP Development and Architecture
*	Test Driven Development and Unit Testing
*	Java, C++, PHP or other Object Oriented languages
*	Experience in the Web Development industry
*	Experience in Telecom, Desktop Software, or other development
industries other than Web
*	Understanding of Design Patterns, especially MVC
*	Agile software development practices
*	SQL
*	Linux
*	HTML
*	Version Control

Desirable Skills:

*	PHP
*	CSS
*	Javascript
*	XML
*	UML
*	MySQL
*	Apache
*	Web Services (XML-RPC, SOAP, etc...)
*	AJAX
*	Actionscript
*	Flash
*	Flex

Please send me a copy of your resume in MS word format if you are
interested.

Nick Gasparro

Managing Partner, REMY Corp.

1637 Wazee Street

Denver, CO 80202

303-539-0448 Direct

303-547-7469 Cell

nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.remycorp.com

throw in a $350k relocation package, flexible working hours, full travelling expenses, double pay for working during working hours, triple pay for working during working hours and onsite, quadruple pay for working onsite, during working hours and doing the work I'm supposed to. Further requirements include, company car, laptop, server, desktop, tv, 2x32" displays per room, a T1 connection, 3 juniors to do my work and a new mousemat everyday. Relocation of the office to where-ever I decide to relocate too. A 50% stake-hold in the company* and finally an IBM 101 keyboard.

*named google inc