Re: All Survey leading to PHP

I personally never sell my code... everything I create is released as open
source under GPL. However I do sell support, and server management, and
occasionally server hardware to run everything :o)  (Richard Stallman
actually gave me the idea a few years ago when I emailed him about ways to
make a profit while still providing open source code
free-as-in-free-beer-and-speech).
I do warn my customers though that if they break it by modifying code its
their responsibility and it lies outside of my responsibility to fix it. Its
worked out wonderfully so far.