Re: All Survey leading to PHP

You can attempt to protect your code with Zend guard or a couple other
utilities. I believe theres also some php obfuscation utilities out there -
consult google. Ultimately though, even with compiled code you will never
stop someone who wants to see your code, decompilers are commonplace. As
mentioned in a previous response, a clear cut contract is your best bet here
(especially since things like zend guard require additional software, which
will in turn decrease performance).

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Andrés Robinet <agrobinet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>