Re: PEAR website and MSIE 6

Shawn McKenzie schreef:
Glad I read threads that I don't care about or I wouldn't have found out
about Firebug!  I just installed it, very cool!

it can definitely make your day less painful :-)

Also, considering the price of oil/gas, I'm sorry that the 'war for oil'
didn't work out the way we had hoped.  You would have thought we would
have learned in WWII when we started the 'war for strudel'.  Have you
seen the price of strudel?  It went up during WWII and has continued to
rise.

I'm not much a strudel fan, unfortunately I'm just as hooked on oil as the next
man ... the point I was making is that alot of the 'problems' encountered in
'cyberspace' aqre pretty lame compared to the crap going on in meatspace.

the iraqi that just watched his wife and children mowed down by 'friendly fire'
probably doesn't care too much that pear.php.net crashes IE6.

I would call you a dumb ass, but you seem very knowledgeable in PHP and
I may need some help in the future :-)

nuff people would agree with you on the first part, some might credit me
with the second part and here's hoping I can offer some help of the third
part happens to pass.

credit given for a smarty comment ... appreciated :-)