RE: PEAR website and MSIE 6

I guess. I leave my XP box on all the time, so "boot" is a rare occurance.
Having the browser launch immediately is well worth that tradeoff. I open it
probably 100+ times a day.

> > past. The site isn't even that compex, so I'm curious why the
> > webmaster
> > couldn't just fix this problem and make everyone happy? Or
> is the PHP
> > community so snobbish that they're turning into the Linux community?
>
> Why are you bugging thousands of people on this list about it?
> Have you tried to email the PEAR webmaster?
> Or filed a bug report on pear.php.net about it?
> Or anything more sensible than emailing thousands of PHP-General
> subscribers?

I'm not the O.P.  I was just replying to his email that asked if people were
experiencing the same issue. There are 20+ other emails in this thread that
are less relevant than mine actually. Although, I don't think that
expressing a concern over the PEAR official site -- which by definition is
PHP -- is considered "bugging". If YOU were the one that had your entire
browser (tree) close down b/c you innocently went to the PEAR site while
doing your job, which crashed all your other IE windows, I suspect you would
have a different take on this topic.