RE: PEAR website and MSIE 6

On Thu, January 31, 2008 4:30 pm, Daevid Vincent wrote:
> Please stop with the browser wars. They're boring and tired and serve
> no
> purpose.

+1

> IE6 is fast and launches in 1 second. FF takes many seconds.

Errrr.

Isn't that because IE6 pre-loads everything during the BOOT process,
slowing that down quite a bit?...

> past. The site isn't even that compex, so I'm curious why the
> webmaster
> couldn't just fix this problem and make everyone happy? Or is the PHP
> community so snobbish that they're turning into the Linux community?

Why are you bugging thousands of people on this list about it?

Have you tried to email the PEAR webmaster?

Or filed a bug report on pear.php.net about it?

Or anything more sensible than emailing thousands of PHP-General
subscribers?

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?