Re: php embeded in html after first submit html disappear

Hi Jochem,

Thanks for the prompt response.  No I do not want people to fill in both
forms at once.

I actually have a three step process. I simplified it to two because if I
can get two steps to work, I should be good to go.  Each step depends on the
preceding step having completed successfully.  Users therefore need a
success message after each step is successfully completed.  We cannot
require that users do all steps in one sitting.  It must be possible to do
step one, leave, come back the next day and do 2,etc.

Because there is not enough to each step to justify a full web page devoted
to it alone, I have decided to keep all steps on one page.

Is there any way to use the "hidden" attribute of HTML variables to prevent
the output message from overwriting the page?