Re: Question About Blocking Email Addresses in Forms

The bad thing about using only registered users is that we have this form
set in our Smart classrooms to give us feedback about any issues they
encountered while using the AV equipment.  We have to keep the form open to
non-university users.  When I implemented the Captcha code, I thought that
it would take care fo this problem.  Basically it looks as though someone is
entering the data manually.