Re: Unix date (even more bazaar)

    Yeah, and to what bazaar are you going, old man?

    Look, I'm so loopy right now, I'm top-posting.  How bizarre!!!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, AND TO ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!

    Be safe, happy, and healthy into 2008!

    </Dan>

On Dec 28, 2007 6:16 PM, Dan <frozendice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tedd" <tedd.sperling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Hi gang:
> >
> > This really bazaar
> >
> > Here's the code and demo:
> >
> > http://webbytedd.com/c/unix-time1/index.php
> >
> > If I cut/paste the following string "as-is" into the "Input Date" portion
> > of the form:
> >
> > 10-18-2009 00:00:00
> >
> > It works and returns a UNIX timestamp of 1255885200
> >
> > However, if I cut/paste the following string "as-is" into the "Input Date"
> > portion of the form:
> >
> > 10-18-2009 00:00:00
> >
> > It doesn't work and returns a UNIX timestamp of "".
> >
> > Am I going mad? What the hell is the difference between these two stings?
> >
> > Arrgggg!!!!  I knew this day would come.
> >
> > tedd
>
> Hi Tedd, next time you could just reply to your origional thread, you can
> change the subject without making  new thread, it's just harder for other
> people to follow.  Anyway, check out my response about storing and reading
> using GMT, it might help you.
>
> - Dan
>

> --

Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]
[They're Hidden From View!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.