Re: Re: fopen() for http:// sometimes working, sometimes not

"Wolf" <LoneWolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47754810.6050208@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> DNS issues

I think I've solved this. I found a problem with resolv.conf that contained
some outdated DNS servers. After changing that and rebooting the server it
seems to be working. It didn't seem to work after just changing the file and
restarting apache though, it seems like the reboot was necessary. I don't
know why but so far do good.

The root.hints file was also updated. I'm not sure if that had anything to
do with it but it was updated in the process of trying to fix the problem.

Albert