Re: Just to confirm...

On Dec 19, 2007 11:59 AM, Jim Lucas <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Brown wrote:

> >> The OP was asking about Return-path, not Reply-to
> >>
> >> Furthermore, while the MTA/client/MUA may not be worth beans, that
> >> doesn't mean nobody is using it.
> >>
> >> I don't think any MS products are worth beans; Yet many people are
> >> using them.  Should I not bother to check IE compatibility?
> >
> >     Actual code from a live page of mine.  Just because I could.  ;-P
> >
> > <?
> > if(!stristr($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'],"mozilla")) {
> >         die("We only allow Mozilla browsers in here!\n");
> > }
> > ?>
> >
> >     DISCLAIMER: Yes, lawyers, I'm aware that client headers can be forged.
> >

> I was just about to say the same thing!

    If Micro$oft can require Internet Exploder for some pages, damn
it, I can require Mozilla for others.  ;-P

    Sincerely,

    A Biased Mozilla Developer

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.