Re: Professional inquiry for you freelancers

On Dec 6, 2007 11:00 AM, Steve Finkelstein <sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow, I fire off an e-mail before I hit the sack and wake up with
> several great feedback!
>
> No worries on the quality of humbleness, Daniel. ;-)
>
> Overall, I do enjoy design. Heck, I wish I had more of a creative mind
> and the logical programming mind at times. I just want to make sure
> I'm not cutting myself short in the long run by limiting my coding
> capabilities because of time I'm investing hours on end into a copy of
> Photoshop that my company has picked up for me.
>
> I really do appreciate the feedback. I'm going to run with it and see
> how it goes.
>
> Cheers all,
>
> - sf

    And good luck with it!

    Dude, as long as you're enjoying what you're doing, you're going
to do a better job of it.  So don't limit yourself for any reason.

    [A shooting star flashes over my head, music plays, and the words
"The More You Know!" appear in front of me]

--
Daniel P. Brown
[Phone Numbers Go Here!]

If at first you don't succeed, stick to what you know best so that you
can make enough money to pay someone else to do it for you.