Re: PHP ide?

Lester Caine wrote:
> Peter Ford wrote:
>> I've tried to use Eclipse PDT, and it's just generally horrible - the
>> All-in-one
>> has no Subversion support and no SSH support for deploying to the server
>> properly. The debugging support worked well on the windows version, but I
>> couldn't get it to work from Linux (with the same web server...)
>> And the look and feel is so crowded and over-complicated.
>> Yuck.
> Well PDT is the 'commercial' offering from Zend since they hijacked the
> PHP slot :(
> PHPEclipse is much tidier and has a longer pedigree.
> Subversion and SSH are OTHER packages and part of Eclipse not the PHP
> editor. And the look and feel is fully configurable, but it does take a
> while to work out how.
>
>> Quanta+ can do this (mostly) right, although I have had some trouble with
>> debugging.....
> But you can't handle the legacy C++ code with that ;)

OK, I'm looking at the PHPEclipse site, and I've been here before: the current
Using PHPEclipse document lists the system requirements as PHP 5.1.2 or *below*,
and Apache 2.0 or *below*
Is that just badly out-of-date (last update is April 2007), or is PHPEclipse
really not able to support PHP 5.2.4 and Apache 2.2.4 (my current system levels)?