Re: PHP ide?

I've tried to use Eclipse PDT, and it's just generally horrible - the All-in-one
has no Subversion support and no SSH support for deploying to the server
properly. The debugging support worked well on the windows version, but I
couldn't get it to work from Linux (with the same web server...)
And the look and feel is so crowded and over-complicated.
Yuck.

Quanta+ can do this (mostly) right, although I have had some trouble with
debugging.....