Re: RE: Reaching the PHP mailing list owners

    Let's fix this issue first so that you can start a regular list
thread on here and we can keep things in order on the list and in the
archives for future web searchers as well.

On 10/31/07, John Moss <jbmoss@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel ~ I got your message, and wonder how to 'modify my preferences'? I
> know you suggested I could unsubscribe and re-subscribe at the
> http://www.php.net/mailing-lists.php link - is there a faster (better) way?
> Thank you.

    There should be a better way, yes, in using
php-general-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  However, my wonder is if the messages
that PHP's ezmlm attempted to send you are stuck in your SPAM trap,
since the ezmlm robot can't confirm itself and type in the CAPTCHA
code required.  Check in there first and see if there's anything you
need to confirm, and also be sure to allow all messages from all
addresses you expect to reply to yours to be allowed to do so without
question.

    Again, you may want to set up a separate email account just for
the list.  I can send you over a Gmail invite if you'd like one and
you can even use it as another POP3/IMAP account, if that's how you
currently get your mail.

    I'm not sure if Gmail invites are necessary anymore (I know there
was an SMS alternative a while back), but I still have a bunch left.
So that offer stands for anyone else who may want a Gmail account and
hasn't yet been able to get one.  ;-P

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....