Re: please advise

Dear Pal,

  As a PHP Programmer, I will advice you to go for an Application called WAMP which is the combination of MS WINDOWS PLATFORM, APACHE WEBSERVER, MYSQL DATABASE and PHP as Language.  I have been working with this application and have used it in developing different applications on PHP platform.

  You can get WAMP(WINDOWS,APACHE,MYSQL,PHP) from the following link with the related docs on how to use and operate it very well.
  WAMP links:
  www.wampserver.com/en/download.php
  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAMP
  www.puremango.co.uk/cm_wamp_97.php

  If you need any other asssitance, do not hesistate to Contact me.
  Williams Dare