Parsing Strings

Hi.

Before I try and reinvent the wheel, I thought I'd query the list. I want to
take this string:

thisIsAStringIHave

and turn it into:

This Is A String I Have

Essentially, I want to capitalize the first letter (ucfirst) and then put a
space in front of each uppercase letter. I didn't find a PHP function that
did this (but maybe I didn't look diligently enough). My idea to accomplish
this is to create an array of capital letters. Then iterate through each
letter in the string. If a letter in the string matches a letter in the
array of capital letters, replace that letter with a space + that letter. Is
there a better way than brute-forcing this?? =D

Thanks in advance,
~Philip