Re: SOAP in PHP on very restricted host?

On  26. Sep 2007, at 15:26, Nathan Nobbe wrote:

i just read the first message in this thread and NuSoap immediately came to mind. though it will solve your problem you may end up like me, hating to use NuSoap under duress. i think it was really popular back in th php4 days when there was nothing solid that could be built right into php. anyway in my experience
its a relic and i try to stay away from it if i can.

I already see what you mean.
A big bummer is that even though it uses the same class name as the default PHP SOAP module, it uses a totally different syntax/method calls etc, which all seem slightly queer to me. Which is terrible since the library the gateway provides wants to call (and extend) SoapClient() in very specific ways.

I don't think I wanna go down this road very far...