Re: SOAP in PHP on very restricted host?

i just read the first message in this thread and NuSoap immediately came to
mind.
though it will solve your problem you may end up like me, hating to use
NuSoap
under duress.  i think it was really popular back in th php4 days when there
was
nothing solid that could be built right into php.  anyway in my experience
its a
relic and i try to stay away from it if i can.

-nathan