Job Opportunity: PHP Developer Opportunity

Eric,

I am an executive recruiter and am working on a search for a client of
mine that is a privately held software company located in Bend, OR. This
company is backed by Greystone out of NY.

www.greystoneco.com

I was wondering if you might know of any PHP Developers that match the
job description. Please give me a call to discuss in more detail. I can
be reached at 541-306-6909.

Best regards,
Anne Mcdonald

Interested in this job opportunity?
Click here
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobApply.aspx?t=128&rid=1443920&e=php-ge
neral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  to learn more...

Position Title:	 PHP Developer Opportunity
Location:	 Bend , OR
Bend, OR (Can Work Remotely)

Work hard and play hard in Central Oregon - the playground of the
Northwest!

PROGRAMMER
Bend, Oregon on-line software company is looking for an experienced
programmer with strong skills in PHP.

COMPANY
This company provides online software as a service that supports
consumers in playing an active role in their Medicaid services
management, and lowers costs to state agencies by decreasing fraud and
increasing efficiencies in current paper based administrations.

This company targets a wide range of local, state, and federal
government agencies that are engaged in human services through the
Medicaid and Medicare programs. With a highly talented and committed
technical team, they have successfully brought an automated, fully
web-hosted service and payment solution to market. This software
application is designed to promote greater empowerment of people with
disabilities to direct their own services.

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
. Minimum 3 years coding experience
. Write PHP 5 code to the Class level and practice OO design
. Database development experience with MySQL
. Experience with XML and Web Services
. Previous experience with the Document Object Model
. Previous experience with AJAX
. Working knowledge of CSS
. Ability to understand database and design
. Familiar with both CVS and SourceSafe
. In-depth knowledge of ECMA 262
. Ability to hand-code XHTML
. Experience with .NET / C# is desired
. Experience with EDI, HIPAA, Payroll accounting or IT systems is a plus

BENEFITS
. Salary commensurate with experience
. Health dental and vision insurance
. Life insurance
. 401k
. Paid vacation, sick and holidays

TO APPLY
. Submit cover letter and resume and sample of code to
anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobApply.aspx?t=128&rid=1443920&e=php-ge
neral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.	Keep me informed
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobApply.aspx?t=64&rid=1443920&e=php-gen
eral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  of other relevant opportunities
.	Forward this opportunity
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobForward.aspx?rid=1443920&e=php-genera
l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  to a friend

This message was sent by:

McDonald Group, Inc
McDonald Group, Inc specializes in professional recruiting throughout
Central Oregon in a variety of industries.

61438 Linton Loop Bend, OR 97702

McDonald Group, Inc respects your online privacy. If you would like to
be removed from future McDonald Group, Inc mailings, you may unsubscribe
by clicking here
<http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/JobOptOut.aspx?rid=1443920&e=php-general
@lists.php.net> .