Re: Re: Thoughts about music library

On Tue, August 7, 2007 3:20 am, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Børge Holen wrote:
>>> I'd have a quick look at mp3act. It does pretty much what you want
>>> I think.
>>
>> yes, but where is the fun in that? ;D
>> and if something irritate me, it simple to fix it when I built it
>
> Indeed :p

I had no problem hacking the DDJ source when I found something I
didn't like... :-)

And, really, you still should at least survey the popular ones to
steal their ideas :-)

Maybe you'll find one you like and can live with their source code.

Maybe you'll still want to roll your own.

But at least take a look at the car-lot of pre-built wheels, eh?

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?