Re: RecursiveArrayIterator

On Sun, July 22, 2007 9:02 pm, Kevin Waterson wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, "Nathan Nobbe" <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the response.
> I was hoping to avoid this sort of recursion within userspace and keep
> it at a lower level. Should not the recursive iterator recurse so we
> dont need to be using user defined functions?
>
>> printArrayKeysRecursively($innerRecursiveArrayIterator); // handle
>> printing

I don't understand this SPL stuff (and don't want to, as it just gives
me a headache to even look at the function names) but you've got this:

$foo = array( array ( 'a', 'b', 'c'));

So of course your outer array has 0 => [inner array] in it.

How you get some funky SPL thing to only dump out the inner array is
beyond me...

There is an array_collapse or somesuch that will sort of smush all the
sub-arrays into one big array, which might do what you want.  Or not.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?